As a manufacturing executive, you are likely trying to understand the business case for additive manufacturing. These are the questions you need to consider when creating your additive manufacturing strategy:
- What are the direct costs that drive additive manufacturing, such as tooling, machine costs, and materials, and what are some of the less direct factors that can add significant value for companies?
- How will we use the technology to increase our competitive advantage? What are the performance benefits that that additive offers us over traditional manufacturing processes?
- How can you disrupt your supply chain with additive manufacturing?
- What are the organizational capabilities that must accompany additive manufacturing investment in order to realize value for the business?
At the RAPID + TCT Executive Strategy Summit, you’ll learn from the most successful leaders in the industry on how to maximize ROI in additive manufacturing. You’ll create a plan for investing in the technology and building a culture around additive manufacturing. No other event provides the opportunity to cut through the technical and focus on the business side of additive manufacturing.
If you’re a business leader who needs direction on where to start with additive manufacturing, you can’t afford to miss the RAPID + TCT Executive Strategy Summit. Join us October 17-18 in Palm Desert, CA.
Immerse yourself in the experiences of leading companies who have succeeded at leveraging additive manufacturing. Today’s top leaders in additive manufacturing will cover what to focus on for your additive manufacturing strategy.
The Executive Strategy Summit will be held at the Luxurious JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert, CA. The beautiful resort grounds feature five outdoor pools, two golf courses, and a serene spa.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn from the most successful leaders in the industry on how to maximize ROI in additive manufacturing
- Create a proven, actionable additive manufacturing business strategy that will increase the bottom line, win new customers, and help launch innovative, high margin products.
- Discover the impacts this disruptive technology will have across your organization, and create a game plan on how to build a culture around additive manufacturing
- Cut through the hype and fallacies surround 3D technologies to discover what’s real and applicable to your business strategy
- Hear firsthand how complex technology investment decisions are made at organizations that have successfully implemented additive manufacturing
- Connect with like-minded peers and industry experts in an interactive format to maximize collaboration
Who should attend?
- Company owners
- Presidents and CEOs
- Business executives
|One Attendee||Two Attendees||Three Attendees||Four or More Attendees|
|$1695||$2995||$4495||Call Betsy Bonnell of SME, 313-425-3364|
Hear from today’s top 3D technology leaders on how to create a stellar additive manufacturing strategy.
Your ticket includes breakfast and lunch each day and dinner on the first day.
Meet the leaders of companies who have succeeded at leveraging additive manufacturing – and collaborate with like-minded peers.
Includes an actionable planning tool, a strategy guide, speaker presentations, an economic forecast, and much more!